JBL headphones are undoubtedly one of the best quality headphones you can find. They have become much more popular in the wireless headphone section. So, knowing how to pair JBL headphones is going to be pretty handy for sure.
It is not that difficult to pair the JBL headphones. You need to get your headphone into pairing mode and then connect your device to the headphone. Of course, you will be using the Bluetooth connection for pairing purposes.
I think you might still be wondering about the whole process of pairing the JBL headphone. So, here, I will dive very deeply into this topic so you can learn about pairing headphones.
Pairing your JBL headphones with different devices
Here, I will take you through connecting your JBL headphones with different devices. The basic process is pretty much the same for most devices. Still, you might find some differences. So, let’s get through the pairing method for different devices one by one –
Pairing your JBL headphone with iPhone or iPad
When it’s about pairing your JBL headphone to your iOS device, there is a unique method you have to follow. You can go through the steps I am about to discuss one by one, which should get the job done for you.
Below are the steps you will need to follow to pair your headphones to your iPhone or iPad.
- First, get to the settings on your device and go to Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on Bluetooth connectivity from the settings on your device.
- Then, scan for the nearby available devices and look for your JBL headphones on the list.
- Select the JBL headphones from the pairing list. This option might ask for password input. You could put 0000 as the default password if you didn’t change the password of your device earlier.
- If the code isn’t working, you need to refer to your device’s manual to find the correct code.
- Once you put that code, you can easily connect the JBL headphones to your iPhone or iPad device.
Pairing your JBL headphone with a PC
Whether it’s a laptop or a desktop computer, you can follow the steps below to connect your JBL headphones to your device.
But before you do all that, you must ensure Bluetooth connectivity options on your computer or laptop. You can check the product specifications or use a Bluetooth adapter.
Here’s what you have to do –
- You have to find the settings menu of your Windows computer first. You can either do that from the start menu or search for the settings on the quick-search bar.
- Once you go to settings, go to the Devices tab. There, you should see something called Bluetooth and other devices.
- Now, make sure that your JBL headphone is already in pairing mode. Then, get to the Bluetooth settings of your PC and click on the addition sign you find there.
- When you click on the addition sign, it should bring up an option where you can select Bluetooth.
- After selecting Bluetooth, your computer should start scanning for the available devices.
- All you have to do now is select the JBL headphones from the list of available devices, and that’s it.
There are several problems that you can come across while connecting your headphone to your computer. One is ensuring that Bluetooth is enabled on your motherboard or you are using an adapter.
You will also need to think about the Bluetooth version you have on your computer as well as using the updated driver.
Pairing your JBL headphone with a Bluetooth device
Now, you can follow this method for all the typical devices that come with a Bluetooth connectivity option. It’s the basic process you can follow for most devices out there. Especially when you are using an android device, this method works out every time.
- Start by going to the settings of your device. Then, you can find the Bluetooth settings of your device.
- Turn on Bluetooth connectivity on your device. As soon as you turn it on, you will see all the devices available for pairing.
- From the list, you have to select the JBL headphones.
- This should pair the headphones with your device.
That’s pretty much it for the basic method. The only thing you will find different is your device’s Bluetooth settings. Different devices will have different kinds of methods for enabling Bluetooth.
In short, when you have to pair JBL headphones, you must remember that the headphone is in pairing mode. If you don’t get the headphone into pairing mode, then there is no way to connect any device with your Bluetooth headphone. Well, there is nothing to worry about because the connectivity function is very simple on the JBL headphones. You can easily do that by following the steps I have discussed above for different devices.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Audio Engineering and Sound Production. He has worked with a number of studios as a Recording Engineer, with over 10 years of servicing experience in both re-recording mixing and sound editing.