Having Bluetooth on your tv these days makes things so easy for you. You can connect Bluetooth speakers and other Bluetooth to connect various devices to your tv. So, if you don’t know how you can get Hisense tv Bluetooth, you are truly missing out on something.
It is straightforward to turn on Bluetooth in your Hisense smart TV. You can press the menu button on the Hisense TV remote and then go into the settings to look for the network option. There you should get the Bluetooth feature.
Still having difficulties? Well, don’t worry, here I will dive deep into the whole process. Just stay with me, and by the end of this article, you will know what you have to do with the Bluetooth on Hisense Tv.
Using Bluetooth on Hisense Smart TV
I mean, the use of Bluetooth on TV is obvious, no? You want to connect your wireless speaker or headphone to your tv and enjoy whatever you want to watch without the hassle of cables. So, let’s get ahead and see how you can use the Bluetooth feature on your TV.
- First, take your Hisense tv remote, and open up the menu.
- Then, scroll down on the menu to get to the settings.
- In the settings section, you will see the network; click on that.
- There you will find the Bluetooth option. You have to enable Bluetooth on your tv from there.
- Now, get your device and turn on the Bluetooth to get into pairing mode. Whether it’s your speakers or headphones.
- Once you get that into pairing mode, the device name should appear on your tv list of available Bluetooth devices.
- From the list, you can select your preferred device, and that’s pretty much it.
After this, your device should be connected to your tv via Bluetooth. Now, if you have followed the steps correctly, then you shouldn’t have any issues with the connection. However, there are some things that you have to be aware of.
First of all, it’s crucial to find out whether your tv has a Bluetooth feature or not. You can do that in two ways. You can simply find that information on the manual of the tv. Or you can go to the official website of Hisense smart tv and see the specifications of the particular tv model you have.
Aside from that, if you are having trouble with Bluetooth connectivity, then it can be some technical issue that you will need to deal with. Let’s check out how you can troubleshoot the problems and find a solution for them.
Troubleshoot Hisense Bluetooth Problems
Usually, you won’t have too much trouble pairing your Bluetooth devices on your Hisense Tv. But if you are facing some issues, there are things you can try to either solve the problem or just figure out what’s wrong. Let’s get through them one by one –
- Try unpairing the device if you are facing connectivity issues. Then, wait for 10 seconds and pair the devices once again.
- If that doesn’t work, then you can reset your tv. To do that, you can simply turn off your tv and keep it off for 1 minute. Then, hold the power button on your tv for 10 seconds. This power cycles your tv and resets it to the default settings.
- Sometimes, the problem can be with your device as well. So, to find that out, you can try connecting another device to your tv. If the other device connects, then your headset or speaker is probably the issue.
- Before everything else, make sure you are within the range of Bluetooth. Otherwise, it won’t even work in typical scenarios.
- You have to make sure that there is no other Bluetooth device close to the tv. In that case, there might be some interference of Bluetooth signals which may result in the devices not working.
- You will need to make sure that both the devices are running the same Bluetooth version. Without the correct version, you will indeed have issues with the connectivity. It may not even work at times.
Doing all these can surely help you out if you face connectivity issues on your Hisense smart tv.
Now, you pretty much have an idea of Hisense TV Bluetooth and how it works. It’s great when you don’t want to bother your house members with the tv audio. Just bring out your wireless headphones, connect them to your tv and enjoy movies on your couch. No hassles of wires or loud audio.
But before you start on with the whole thing, just refer back to the manual or website to check whether your tv is compatible or not. Otherwise, you will just be wasting your time trying to connect your Bluetooth headsets to your tv.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Audio Engineering and Sound Production. He has worked with a number of studios as a Recording Engineer, with over 10 years of servicing experience in both re-recording mixing and sound editing.