Is your little one into cute, cuddly kitty cats? If she is, then surprise her with the best cat ear headphones. These are not toy headphones but are real, working headphones your child can use every day. She can use these cute headphones to listen to music, play games, study her lessons, and to make and receive calls as well. All these headphones come with quirky cat ears, some detachable while some with dazzling LEDs. These lovely cat ear headphones make the best gifts too.
- 1 Comparison Table of the Top-rated Cat Ear Headphones
- 2 Detailed Reviews of the Cat Ear Headphones Selected
- 2.1 1. iClever Boostcare Kids Headphones
- 2.2 2. SOMIC G951s Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone
- 2.3 3. iClever Kids IC-HS12 Headphones with LED
- 2.4 4. MindKoo Bluetooth Headphones
- 2.5 5. Luckyu Wireless Bluetooth Cat Ears Headphones
- 2.6 6. MindKoo Bluetooth Headphones Cat Ears Headphones
- 2.7 7. Censi Music Headset Creative Cat Ears
- 2.8 8. Riwbox CT-7 Bluetooth Headphones
- 2.9 9. Riwbox CT-7S Cat Ear Bluetooth Headphones
- 2.10 10. SoundBeast Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones
- 3 When buying a cat ear headphone, consider the following things:
- 4 Conclusion
Comparison Table of the Top-rated Cat Ear Headphones
Let us help you select the cat ear headphones with a comparison table of 10 of the best products that are now available online.
Comfort &Ease of Use
6.30 x 5.71 x 2.36 inches, 0.50 ounces
Dual Sound Stage drivers
Adjustable 85/94 decibel volume, swiveling ear cups, elastic earmuffs, adjustable headbands
Universally compatible, tangle-free code, thicken cable
10.31 x 8.58 x 4.41 inches, 0.73 pounds
40 mm stereo sound, clear resolution
Comfortable and breathable, fully adjustable
With an in-line controller, multi-platform
8.30 x 7.30 x 2.90 inches, 5.10 ounces
Kids-Safe Volume Limiting Technology, with default maximum sound volume of 85DB
Comfortable earpads, adjustable headband, on-the-ear design
Adjustable LED, lightweight
8.40 x 7.20 x 3.40 inches, 0.88 pounds
Wireless Bluetooth, compact design, adjustable headband
Fancy LEDs, soft ear pads, compatible with all devices, various colors
7.70 x 6.30 x 3.15 inches, 0.75 pounds
Stereo headphones, wireless gaming
Bluetooth or wired headphones, comfortable earmuffs
7 colors, LED flashing and glowing, compatible with all devices
8.40 x 7.20 x 3.40 inches, 0.88 pounds
Built-in microphone with volume control, balanced sound, hands-free calls
Foldable, comfortable to use, Bluetooth or wired headphones
7 colors LED, compatible with all devices, available in different colors
7.60 x 5.40 x 3.30 inches, 1.01 pounds
Noise-canceling, with microphone
Soft and comfortable earmuffs, adjustable headband, over the ear design
8 x 6 x 3 inches, 13.7 ounces
Bluetooth headphones, foldable, comfortable
LED light-up, compatible with different devices
3.15 x 2.76 x 1.78 inches, 0.75 pounds
85DB limited volume, with microphone
Bluetooth headphones, adjustable, over ear design
LED light-up, for all devices, available in different colors
7.00 x 1.00 x 6.00 inches, 0.14 ounces
Bluetooth wireless or wired connections
Comfortable padding, adjustable
With 1-year protection plan, lights on cat’s ears and earmuffs
Detailed Reviews of the Cat Ear Headphones Selected
1. iClever Boostcare Kids Headphones
Great Hello Kitty Cat Ear Headphones from iClever
The iClever Boostcare Kids' Headphones are inspired by the iconic cartoon cat Hello Kitty. This is a wired headset recommended for kids and also for children with sensitive ears as it has an adjustable 85 to 94-decibel limited volume. This is perfect for study, travel, recreation, or leisure as a child can carry it anywhere.
These iClever headphones have a built-in mic which means this can be used to make calls and to answer calls, hands-free. This is a comfortable device to wear every day with its adjustable headband; it can accommodate heads big and small. The earmuffs are soft and very comfortable too.
This headphone is made from very safe, non-toxic, food-grade materials. This makes this headphone perfect for all kinds of environments. Meanwhile, this iClever headphones for kids have a cute cat ears design and will not just look great on children but for any user of any age.
Finally, this headphone is compatible with all devices, smartphones, laptops, music players, and PCs. This is available in five colors: light blue, pink, purple, blue, and black.
- With safe volume levels
- Adjustable volume controls
- Soft and comfortable headband and earmuffs
- Available in different colors
- Made from very durable, safe materials
- This is a wired headset
- With some clamping pressure on the head
2. SOMIC G951s Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone
Gaming Headset with Detachable Cat Ears from SOMIC
SOMIC G951s is a bright pink stereo gaming headphone that comes with a microphone. This is a gaming headset and thus, it is compatible with almost all gaming consoles including Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, PCs, and smartphones. It is equipped with ambient noise-canceling features so you won't have to worry about playing inside a noisy room.
This headphone has the best quality speakers at 40mm with a fully working controller. It comes with in-line controls so you can easily adjust the volume, place the microphone on mute, and power on and off the headphones.
Your child will love its ergonomic design with a flexible 360 degrees rotating microphone so it can easily pick up your voice and other sounds. The ear cushions are very comfortable, so even kids and adults will love to wear it all day. It is lightweight, easy on the skin, and thus, you can wear this for longer hours, during long games. The headband is adjustable, soft, and comfortable to wear with easy to clean earmuffs.
This is no doubt, a cute headset with detachable cat ears. This means little kids and adults will love to wear this headphone. It is only available in two colors: pink and purple.
- With noise-canceling features
- With in-line controllers
- Very durable, flexible, easy to use
- Ergonomic design
- With detachable ears
- This is a wired headset
3. iClever Kids IC-HS12 Headphones with LED
Top-rated Over-Ear Kids Headphones from iClever
Compared to the previous iClever headphone, the kids' IC-HS12 has LED lights on the cat ears. Instead of just wearing plain cat ears headphones, the IC-HS12 comes with beaming LEDs on the ears to make it cooler and really fun.
Aside from the cool aesthetics, these headphones are right for children as it comes with kids-safe limited volume so your child's ears won't get hurt even when he uses this device all day. The LED lights are completely adjustable; you can place it on flashing or steady in just a few adjustments. A single click is for steady lights, double-click for blinking lights, and triple-click for strobe lights.
This headphone is lightweight, easy to carry anywhere. The headband is completely adjustable, perfect for kids, or older children. The headphone cord is very durable, tangle-free, and will never break or fray. It is also very comfortable as it has an over-the-ear design.
- Comfortable, adjustable design
- With kids safe volume
- With an adjustable LED
- Made from quality materials
- Available in different colors
- This is a wired headphone
- Cat ears non-removable
4. MindKoo Bluetooth Headphones
The MindKoo Bluetooth Headphones is a wireless headphone that fits snuggly over the ears. The headband is comfortable and well-padded, adjustable to fit kids and adults alike. The earmuffs are soft, comfortable to wear even when used for longer hours.
These headphones have a cure Neko design with 7 LED colors in 4 settings. Under the hood is a powerful 900mAh lithium battery that will let you play music and make calls for up to 70 hours in one full charge. And even as you run out of battery, switch from wireless to wired with a convenient 3.5mm audio cable.
This is a pair of stereo headphones with impressive high definition sound quality and a built-in microphone. It uses Bluetooth 5.0 version and thus, you can enjoy further connectivity and improved sound quality.
- Uses updated Bluetooth 5.0 version
- Versatile, adjustable, and foldable
- Stereo HD audio
- Comes with a 12-month replacement warranty
- Comfortable to use for long hours
- Only a few colors available
5. Luckyu Wireless Bluetooth Cat Ears Headphones
Fully Compatible Wireless Cat Ears Headphones from Luckyu
The Luckyu Wireless Bluetooth headphones come with cool, stylish cat ears. Now, even adults can use cat ears headphones with this design. You'll get a headphone with 7 LED colors that you can set as flashing, glowing, or steady. It is made from very strong materials and won't easily bend or break.
This headphone uses Bluetooth 4.2 and thus, you can guarantee easy connectivity to any device from smartphones to tablets, PCs to laptops. This is also safe to use even by children as the volume is within acceptable limits for kids at 85 DB. Audio is clear, the bass is good and thus great for listening to videos, watching movies, playing games, or attending an online class.
- Versatile, easy to wear
- Stylish, made for kids and adults
- Uses Bluetooth 4.2 for improved compatibility
- Provides ideal volume levels for kids
- High sound quality
- No wired capability
6. MindKoo Bluetooth Headphones Cat Ears Headphones
Best Foldable Cat Ears Headphones from MindKoo
The MindKoo Bluetooth headphones are designed for the cat lover. It may be available in only four colors, but you'll be impressed with its high-quality materials, great design, and cool features. It comes with LED lights on the cat ears and on the headphones that will surely please any cat lover user. The lights also come with different settings to suit your needs and your moods.
Go wired or wireless with this headphone. It comes with a powerful 300mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can play music or talk on the phone for 5 to 10 hours. And once you're out of battery, just plug the headphone on your device using a 3.5mm cable that comes with your purchase.
Enjoy high-fidelity-like sound from these stereo HD headphones. It runs on Bluetooth 4.2 version which means it's compatible with more devices and has a farther Bluetooth range. Meanwhile, you will also get a generous 12-month replacement warranty with this device plus 24-hour free customer service.
- Can be used as a wired or wireless headphone
- Comfortable to use, adjustable headband
- LEDs can be adjusted according to your needs
- With longer-lasting battery
- With a generous warranty
- Available only in four colors
- Made entirely of plastic, except for the earmuffs
Learn: How to Fix a Crackling Sound
7. Censi Music Headset Creative Cat Ears
Great Wired or Wireless Headset with Cat Ears from Censi
The Censi Music cat ears headset has a minimalistic look. It is not as flashy as other cat ears headphones but it offers great features. First, it has two grooves on the top of the headband to let you add or remove ear accessories. Use this daily as a simple headset or add the ears if you want to cosplay or to improve your appearance.
This is a comfortable headset as it is padded with Korea soft protein leather, cut precisely along with memory foam. It is comfortable to wear even if you use it all day. Also, this is designed with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 version and therefore, it can work with almost all devices.
- With a stylish, minimalistic design
- You can remove the cat ears
- Earmuffs and headphone padding made from top quality Korean leather
- Comes with a carrying case with molded foam
- You can use this wirelessly or wired
- Available only in white color
8. Riwbox CT-7 Bluetooth Headphones
Cat Ear LED Wireless Headphones from Riwbox
The CT-7 Bluetooth children's headphones are from Riwbox, maker of children's headphones. It has a fun lighting theme that your child will surely find interesting. The color and the movement of the LED lights will change depending on the rhythm of the music. This device comes with Bluetooth 5.0 which means it has better wireless distance capabilities and connectivity. Once you pair this Bluetooth headset to your device, you don't need to do it again. Other features that you might be looking for are wired/ wireless modes, easy to use switches, durable audio cables, and foldable design.
- Utilizes Bluetooth 5.0
- With improved Bluetooth range and connectivity
- Color and light movement matches the music rhythm
- Can be used wired or wireless
- Made from strong materials
- Made from plastic
- Designed only for kids, size only for kids
You may like: Review of COWIN E7
9. Riwbox CT-7S Cat Ear Bluetooth Headphones
Cat Ears Protective Bluetooth Headphones for Kids from Riwbox
The Riwbox CT-7S is a Bluetooth wireless headphone that you can also use with wires. It is great for kids and for children with sensitive hearing as it has a limited 85DB volume. It protects your child's ears as he listens to music, plays games, watches movies and cartoons, and while making or receiving calls. Just like the previous Riwbox model the CT-7S has flashing lights that change color depending on the rhythm of the song that's playing. This model also uses Bluetooth 5.0 and thus, it connects faster, has a better range, and will connect with more devices.
- With limited volume levels
- Cool color, design
- Uses Bluetooth 5.0
- With flashing, changing color lights
- Comfortable design, foldable
- Made from plastic
- Made only for kids
10. SoundBeast Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones
Best Wireless Cat Ear Headphones for both of Kids and Adults from SoundBeast
The SoundBeast Bluetooth cat ear headphones are not just for kids but also for adults as well. It is adjustable, can be worn by children with small heads or adults with bigger heads. It uses Bluetooth to connect and comes with easy to use controls at the back of one ear. Along the ears are lights which let you glow while wearing this accessory. This SoundBeast cat ear headphones also come with a 1-year warranty protection plan for free.
- Adjustable and easy to control
- With cool purple glow
- Foldable, easy to carry
- Ideal for kids and adults
- With 1-year protection warranty
- Cannot connect using wires
- Earmuffs are too thin
When buying a cat ear headphone, consider the following things:
- Choose a versatile headphone that can connect wirelessly or wired via Bluetooth.
- Choose a headphone with the most updated Bluetooth versions (4.5 to 5.0) as this means the device has a wider wireless range, can connect with more kinds of devices, and has better audio quality.
- Choose a wired headphone with better, longer battery life.
- Consider an adjustable, well-padded headphone. Check the earmuffs and inner portion of the headband that touches your head.
- Choose a headphone with easy to use controls. You must be able to stop, pause, forward, or backward tracks easily.
- Choose a headphone with a generous warranty to protect yourself from defects.
- Select a headphone with removable cat ears. Your tastes and mood vary; removable ears will let you enjoy your music without attracting a lot of attention.
Read Next: the earbuds with bass
The best cat ear headphones will let you enjoy great music, movies, and games while showing off your love of cats. But don't just consider the design or the colorful ears but take special note of the headphone features and functions above all. Although cat ear headphones are for children, it may also be enjoyed by adults. If you love wearing unique accessories or cosplay outfits, this kind of headphones will surely suit your needs. May you find what you need from our top ten best cat ear headphones list.
HI, John Andrew here. I’ve been an audiophile since I was a little kid. I’m an original member of myaudiolover . It emerged as a way for me to share my passion and knowledge for audio technology. If you’re looking for tips, techniques, and insights about audio-tech, that can enable your productions that professional edge, then MyAudioLover is the place for you!